Survey: wll you come back to the CCS Server if we have older stats ?

70.00%
20.00%
0%
10.00%
The survey is completed.

SOME BAD NEWS.

#1 by DennisLovesSassi ( deleted ) , Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:25 pm

Hey Everyone.

i have to tell u some bad news.
also im waiting since 4 or 5 days for the Owner of the Root server where our CCS server is hosted.
but he dot comed online and i waited into nights and days, at girlfrined and at home.
in school online with mobile. he didnt comed on.

so now our Cruiser named \"Haze\" did a offer to me, he will host us a forum for that he is paying and he will host our lfs server(s)
so but i dont have any access to the other root atm and the personwho is wning is offline since a week.
and allbacku files are in the server.
so i an only host server with new stats or maybe i can find the backup files from befor getting licence system.
that means u ill have stats from 2-3 weeks ago but i cant refund everyone im sorry for this but it isnt possible becasue i cant trsut everyone who is telling me that he had lost money.

but i really hope that you guys will come back to the server if i host our servers in a other root.

DennisLovesSassi

RE: SOME BAD NEWS.

#2 by skullhead , Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:32 pm

i think it is ok when u make a refund and take old stats, but there are 3-4 people they drove 1,5k km in 2days. what is with that people? they must refund her KM.

[CCS] Skullhead
[CCS] Towservice
Officer•Skullhead
Official Teamskinner And Forummaster

skullhead
Date registered 12.01.2000

#3 by JAGG. , Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:29 pm

hmm...

what sassi is saying: i agree:)
Its too bad but life's bad olso:) sometimes you have to make it with the things you got. And many thx to Haze!:D

what skull is saying: i agree:D
I drove km as a maniacXD..... um... like a freak:P BUT I DONT CARE ABOUT MONEY IF U ASK ME......:/

that was all^^

DNT#91 JAGG.
Officer•JAGG.

JAGG.
Server Freak
Date registered 01.09.2011

#4 by DennisLovesSassi ( deleted ) , Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:57 am

^^ Jagg.

i know about you and i dont mean that u dont gt money.
i dont wanna get unfair and if someone seen this we can refund u , but we cant refund everybody who is meaing " i los 56k and 1200km"

and thanks for agreeing me =)

DennisLovesSassi

#5 by JAGG. , Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:47 pm

^^Dennis.

DNT#91 JAGG.
Officer•JAGG.

JAGG.
Server Freak
Date registered 01.09.2011

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen
Datenschutz